Jun 16, 2012
Digital platforms and products are expanding and evolving; pushing the boundaries of how we live, work and do business, while presenting significant opportunities to revolutionise the front office. However, your front office can only be as good as your back office and the ‘Digital back office’ is unique. Understanding the impact of digital throughout your organisation can make or break your digital strategy.
The key drivers for companies to address the challenge of
The impact of digital products – Digital has transformed the way we do business. Social media and digital content are
key drivers for huge growth.
- New devices are taking content everywhere
- Digitisation is about the spread and breadth of digital platform change and the commercial opportunities this presents.
- We don’t need our content in a box -
Along with our shifting appetite for how we access content, come our shifting ideas about how we actually own it.
- Content as a business model – New commercial models have been developed to cash in on this frenetic pace.
- The complexity of digital back office -
Unlike the technical innovation of the past there appears to be no de facto standard ecosystem in the digital world.
Download the full article
For a more detailed discussion, contact Kamal Ramsingh (Technology Lead at Deloitte Southern Africa) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you find this useful? We welcome your feedback and please share with your network!